We are excited to announce our Grand Opening at The Oaks! The store is expected to open November 18th of 2016. With training to begin late October 2016.
Arhaus, a rapidly growing, fashion forward home furnishings retailer with a passion for design and excellence has over 60 retail stores around the country. We are seeking full and part-time Design Consultants to join our dynamic organization.
Imagine working in an environment full of rich colors, beautiful fabrics, luxurious leathers, down feathered seating, upbeat music, fresh flowers, and unique details while having the ability to earn an unlimited income in a retail setting!
Envision a place where you can be proud of the products you sell because of their superior quality. A place where you can help customers make their homes more beautiful and comfortable. Where your sales ability and creativity are considered the foundation for a lasting career.
If you share our passion for design and excellence, we'd love to share our exciting career possibilities with you!
In this exciting yet challenging role as a Design Consultant,
you will be responsible for maximizing sales through assisting clients in the selection, purchase and delivery of merchandise while providing warm and friendly customer service. The ideal Design Consultant will have the ability to read each clients need for assistance and match the clients requirements to the benefits of the merchandise. If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply online or forward your resume for consideration for the Design Consultant position.
- Base salary plus commission and team bonus
- Must have experience working in high-end retail sales
- High School diploma required, college preferred
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- Exceptional advancement opportunities
- Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, and generous employee discount
- Medical, dental and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees. Benefits vary based on position)
- Flex spending plan
- 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
Arhaus Furniture is a luxury home furnishings retailer with over
60 stores around the country. We are committed to creating handcrafted
furnishings that represent our global perspective. By combining the highest quality materials with thoughtful designs, we share our stories and inspiration with those around us. With our rapid expansion and continued belief in promoting from within, Arhaus offers opportunities for growth and advancement for those in all stages of their careers. Come experience us in our stores and online at arhaus.com
Apply for this job at Careers@arhaus.com