The Shift Supervisor supports the Store Management team through performing daily operations, executing store plans and motivating the team to achieve sales goals and acts as a role model for the Customer Services Associates by consistently modeling the company Customer Service standards. The Shift Supervisor assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store Management personnel are out of the store.
- Demonstrated passion for Paper Source, their products, and providing extraordinary customer service.
- Arts and crafts background preferred with a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in retail or service related industry.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills. Inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead and train team and effect change. Ability to balance the need of delivering a creative experience, prioritizing tasks and delivering a profitable result in a team environment.
- Exemplify professional and ethical behaviors; follow all Paper Source policy and procedures.
- Required to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, and lifting up to 30 pounds.
For more information about Paper Source - PaperSource.com
To apply to this position online - CLICK HERE
Or please stop by the store, located on the upper level across from Macy's Mens & Home Store. CLICK HERE FOR LOCATION