Electronic Waste Recycling Event!
E-Waste is any consumer electronic equipment that has reached its ‘end-of-life’ or ‘end-of-usage,’ whether in full function or non-working condition. It includes most electronics or electric appliances with a cord or circuit board such as:
- computer peripheral (mouse and keyboard)
- CRT/LCD computer monitor
- television set
- cellphone and accessory
- small appliances
- home entertainment system
- consumer electronics (VCR/VCD/DVD player)
- rechargeable batteries, and misc.
Fees Imposed at Event Site:
- There will be a $10 charge for Hard Drive (HDD) destruction services
- There will be a fee of $5 for certain items: microwaves, vacuums, VCRs, printers, scanners, house appliances, audio/video devices (DVDs, VCRs, stereos, etc), and other miscellaneous items.
- Free Recycling: No fees imposed on TVs, Monitors, PCs, Laptops, Cellphones, & Tablets.
*We DO NOT accept batteries, light bulbs, fluorescent lamps, auto liquids, and liquid chemicals.