Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
- Six months experience in kitchen operations and execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders within established average ticket time and to prepare several different orders simultaneously.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Perform required sanitation procedures.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of entire kitchen including food prep area, cooking equipment, counters, shelves, utensils, and storage areas.
- Follow all procedures to ensure that the facility is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC’s business practice standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. measurements, weight, and volume.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
AMC amazing. That’s the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.