We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are on a mission to continually source and attract top talent. Because of this, we are consistently seeking candidates for current and future consideration. If you believe your skills, experience, and passion would be a great fit for Francesca’s, we encourage you to apply today!.
At Francesca’s, our Assistant Store Managers are called Assistant Team Leaders. The successful Assistant Team leader candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as an Assistant Store Manager or Assistant Team Leader. The Assistant Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, produ
ct and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to support the Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Team Leader will assist the Boutique Team Leader in building and retaining a high performing and diverse sales team. Through coaching the Assistant Team Leader must motivate their team to provide superior customer service and in turn maximize sales. The candidate, in partnership with the Boutique Team Leader, must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in their boutique.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, the execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills
- Assists in acting as a liaison between the Boutique Team, District Team Leader, Regional Director,
- Human Resources and Boutique Operations
- Attracts, recruits, and retains team members who are guest focused and demonstrate the ability to drive sales
- Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Evaluates and reacts to performance issues fairly and consistently in accordance with our expected practices
- Actively establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires a team with the same values
- Possess the ability to lead by example and deliver “Our francesca’s® Promise” to the sales team and all guests within the boutique
- Creates and reinforces a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team, in order to build a loyal guest following through clear and positive communication
- Prepares the team to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guests by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication of our visual standards
- Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Assists with the scheduling of team members in order to deliver the expected level of guest service and maximize sales potential
- Performs and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
francesca’s® is an equal opportunity employer
francesca's® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!
For more information, please stop by the store located on the upper level across from j.Crew.
or CLICK HERE to apply online.