We are seeking results-driven, customer focused candidates for the Service Lead (Key Holder) position. Our management team leaders are passionate, adaptable go-getters who care deeply about their team and their community. They ensure that every guest who enters our store has a positive and inspiring experience. They are visionaries who help us create a compelling, and ever changing store experience that makes Lolli & Pops the preferred destination for our community's candy needs.
Service Leads have the following responsibilities:
- Help drive store-level financial and operational results by monitoring the store's key performance indicators (KPI) targets and taking appropriate action to achieve store targets
- Keep team focused on guest engagement, suggestive selling, sampling and sharing product knowledge
- Maximize the sales performance of the team through product knowledge education, coaching selling skills and leading by example Assist in training, developing and motivating team members
- Assist then Store Manager with paperwork, ordering, inventory management
- Maintain visual and merchandising standards and ensure store cleanliness
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively by all the team members
- Be a champion of Lolli and Pops inside and outside the store
We are proud to be the first-job employer!
No previous work experience required
- 17 years or older
- Flexible availability including, evenings and weekends and Holidays
- Can stand on your feet for long periods of time and perform physically demanding tasks in proximity to others
- Have a Current Food Handler's card (you can acquire this after you receive a job offer)
- This job description captures the positions essential responsibilities.
- A positive attitude and fun-loving spirit-you are an optimist who freely embraces your inner child and enjoys having fun