Who we are behind the stripes:
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 featuring nearly 300 brands. Sephora offers beauty products including cosmetics, skincare, body, fragrance and haircare. Sephora opened its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora currently operates over 360 stores across North America and in 33 countries worldwide.
You’ll love working here…
As a Beauty Advisor and the Sephora Collection Ambassador, you will provide friendly and knowable service to all clients in our Color, Skincare, Fragrance & Cash areas.
Passionate about Clients. Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm. Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients. Determine client's needs and suggest products to meet their needs. Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate. As required, provide makeovers to clients.
Training & Development. Ensure that "in-depth" brand training is successfully completed for designated team members. Actively pursue additional product knowledge as needed. Cross train other Beauty Advisors.
Operational Excellence. Participate in inventory control. Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Manager. Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures. Be knowledgeable of special events/animations within the store. Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss. Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have one to three years’ experience in retail or service industry.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You are able to have a flexible work schedule and work days, nights, and weekends.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.