Job Title: Salesperson
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Sells products and works to obtain sales bonuses.
2. Greets all customers and actively offers assistance to close sales transactions.
3. Assists customers with size and style selections to close sales transactions.
4. Provides information about products.
5. Suggests additional items and explains promotions to customers to obtain a qualified sale.
6. Accurately totals purchases on the register and takes all forms of payments correctly.
7. Participates in stocking, reorganizing, merchandising, cleaning and other necessary functions as directed.
8. Resolves customer complaints when possible and asks for assistance when necessary.
9. Provides management, buyers, and staff with feedback and information about customer desires, maintenance needs, stock levels, product fit or quality, etc.
10. Handles other projects or duties as directed.
11. Completes required paperwork timely.
12. Communicates with management and staff as necessary.
13. Works assigned duties and is flexible with assignment changes as directed by project leaders and management.
14. Is able to lift, push, pull, move merchandise, equipment and supplies up to 50 lbs.
15. Is able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during 7+ hour-shifts.
16. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and exemplifies the company’s core values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and quality.