As a Beauty advisor, your focus is to support the Beauty needs of our customers to drive sales. Your role is to provide an elevated and seamless customer experience through your expert skills in beauty knowledge, virtual selling, service & recovery. Your goal is to exceed performance metrics. You are focused on customer acquisition and building strong client relationships. You embrace innovation and are comfortable communicating with customers via phone, virtual 1:1 appointment, virtual events and leverage new selling ideas and applications. Provide customer consultation, make-up and product application following all current hygiene standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by providing a personalized beauty experience based on individual customer needs.
- Provide a high level of service based on customer preference by leveraging product knowledge and providing expert advice to each customer. Offer the customer compelling experiences, opportunities to discover products, and relationships that keep them coming back. Provide outstanding service – whether that be in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Drive customer acquisition. Leverage MyClient to nurture client relationships through impactful and personalized outreach. Drive sales through leveraging Macy’s Loyalty Program.
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events.
- Remain up to date with all training through Beauty Playground. Attend Vendor trainings and virtual trainings as assigned.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product knowledge and beauty trends.
- Partner with Counter Manager and CSX Manager to identify business driving opportunities
- Meet regularly with your supervisor to discuss your performance, goals and actions.
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs).
- Upkeep a clean, safe and inviting environment in alignment with our company provided standards & guidelines.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
To view job description: Click Here!