Location: Thousand Oaks, CA.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Salary: $15.50 - $15.50
The Server position ensures and promotes our guests’ needs first according to Wood Ranch standards.
The Server ensures guests needs through anticipating the needs, expressed and unexpressed of our
guests, fulfilling them and going beyond expectations to create a truly memorable dining experience.
• Greet guest with a warm and friendly welcome.
• Anticipate and fulfill guests’ needs.
• Ensure food and service is to Wood Ranch standards.
• Communicate with guests to make a positive lasting impression.
• Ensure and promote safety and cleanliness.
• Participate in team pre-bussing and running food, offer to help other team members.
• Serve alcohol to guest following safe alcohol service guidelines with local, state, and federal laws.
• Prepare beverages, desserts, and soups.
• Interact with guests in a professional and friendly manner.
• Perform light duties, including stocking stations and side work assignment(s).
• Communicate openly with management regarding any work-related concerns.
• Process payments, including making change for
Education and Experience:
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Minimum of one (1) year server experience in full-service restaurant.
• Must obtain a valid unexpired Food Handlers Card and RBS Certification.
• Must be outgoing, charismatic, approachable, positive, and guest-centric.
• Basic understanding of or the ability to learn basic sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Ability to follow instructions and respond positively to feedback.
• Ability to maintain personal hygiene.
• Physically able to stand and move around for extended periods of time.
• Carry hot and cold plates to guests.
• Lift and carry trays with 6-7 drinks.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. at times.
• Must be able to work late nights and unpredictable hours.
• Physically able to continuously bend, reach, and twist.