Location: Thousand Oaks, CA.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Salary: $16.50 - $18.50
The Dish Washer position ensures all dishware is sanitized, clean and ready for use.
Dish Washer Responsibilities:
• Sets up dish stations, including dish machine and sinks.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pot, or pans, using dish washers or by hand.
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Remove trash and place in designated pick-up area.
• Maintains clean and dry floors.
• Sweep and scrub floors.
• Communicate openly with management regarding any work-related concerns.
• Ensures and promote kitchen safety, hygiene codes, and cleanliness.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Basic understanding of or the ability to learn basic sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
• Basic understanding of or the ability to learn EcoSure safety and cleanliness standards.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Ability to follow instructions and respond positively to feedback.
• Ability to maintain personal hygiene.
• Physically able to stand and move around for extended periods of time.
• Exposure to extreme heat, steam, and cold present in a kitchen environment.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. at times.
• Must be able to work late nights and unpredictable hours.
• Physically able to continuously bend, reach, and twist.