Location: Thousand Oaks, CA.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Salary: $15.50 - $15.50
The Busser position ensures and promotes our guests’ needs first according to Wood Ranch standards.
The Busser ensures guests’ needs through maintenance of dining room, clean and free from trash and
debris, and tables are set up properly. The Busser works within a team to ensure guests’ needs, going
beyond expectations to create a truly memorable dining experience.
• Anticipate and fulfill guests’ needs.
• Ensure service is to Wood Ranch standards.
• Ensure and promote safety and cleanliness.
• Participate in team pre-bussing and running food, offer o help other team members.
• Perform duties, including taking garbage out, clean tables for guests, sweeping floors, stocking ice, ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked, and orderly.
• Assist Bartenders with changing of kegs.
• Prep lemonade for restaurant service and prep fruit for bar.
• Interact with guests in a professional and friendly manner.
• Communicate openly with management regarding
Education and Experience:
• Must obtain a valid unexpired Food Handlers Card.
• Minimum of 6 months experience as a busser in full-service restaurant.
• Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
• Basic understanding of or the ability to learn basic sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Ability to follow instructions and respond positively to feedback.
• Ability to maintain personal hygiene.
• Physically able to stand and move around for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. at times.
• Must be able to work late nights and unpredictable hours.
• Physically able to continuously bend, reach, and twist.